Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Good news: I watched my Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home DVD I just got from Amazon [also got the third Harry Potter soundtrack and it is great] and it plays fine, even though it was loose in its case when I received it, which had me worried. I love that movie!!! "Name?" "Whose name? My name?" "No, my name" "I do not know your name" "Listen buddy, if you don't stop playing games, you're through" "I am? May I go now?"

And more good news: Despite losing their game to Rice earlier today, A&M beat them this afternoon to advance. From the Aggie Athletics website: The Aggies took a little “Olsen Magic” with them to Houston this weekend as Justin Ruggiano hit a grand slam homerun with one out in the bottom of the eighth to lead No. 14 Texas A&M to a 7-5 win over No. 4 Rice and a regional championship at Reckling Park. With the win, the Aggies improved to 42-20 and will play a three-game series with LSU next weekend with a trip to the College World Series on the line. WHOOP!

I went to my first SI (supplemental instruction) tonight for physiology. And it was pretty helpful. Rather than review the material from class, this SI teaches ahead. So tomorrow I'll gauge how helpful SI really was. It meets Sunday-Wednesday, so I'll also need to figure out how often I'll actually go. We'll see.

No comments: