Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Monday, June 28, 2004

*whimper*

This is going to be a crazy 10 days or so...I have errands to run tomorrow (grocery store, bank, etc), a lab test Wednesday night, my long day of class on Thursday plus Matt will probably come that day (that's one of the two positives in this list), July 4th weekend at the lake (the other positive element), my health midterm July 5, 6, or 7, and a Physiology test July 7. Throw in starting work again in the organic chemistry labs, attending a few SI's, answering online physiology questions every day, watching health lectures (six left before the midterm), studying, and going to class, and ugh - I want to cry.

On a positive note, I slept fabulously last night, probably because I was in a real bed with clean sheets and freshly showered body, I wasn't in the living room, I was tired, and I could extend my legs to their full length. Oh, and although I miss him, not having the dog probably helped too...no late-night chewing, scratching, or bladder needs to attend to, and no - as he was doing in Dallas - thundering up and down the stairs in the middle of the night.

Well, time to hit the books. :-\

No comments: