Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Monday, August 09, 2004

Classless

I just got back from my last class ever (...until vet school). It actually was pretty worthless. I didn't really need to know that the final has 15 questions from chapter 10, 17 from chapter 11, and 20 from chapter 14. Oh well - if I hadn't gone, I would've been worried about having missed valuable information. And, afterwards I met Em at Hullabaloo for lunch since we both refuse to go to the grocery store and are therefore lacking in the food department. That was nice. My calves hurt like crazy after two days full of DDR. Going down stairs is the worst. That is not nice.

My health final is in about 4.5 hours. I started studying yesterday. Awesome. But, I did actually watch the health lectures online before hand. At the midterm, I heard from people who'd watched ALL the lectures the weekend before the test or hadn't watched them at all. So I'm probably still better off than the majority. My physiology final is about 22 hours away. That's a little scary. Happy thoughts sent my way would be much appreciated.

No comments: