Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Monday, August 09, 2004

One down, one to go

My minority health final went okay. It was pretty similar to the midterm in the sheer randomness of the questions, emphasizing memorization of inane facts over understanding. But I was better prepared for that this time around. I have no idea how I did - I needed an 88 to get an A in the course, which is possible, but there's a good chance I'll get a B instead. That will be fine if I can pull off an A in physiology. My professor and one of the other lecturers were there to administer the test tonight. It was really weird to see them. I knew them by voice and the tiny little picture on the first slide of every lecture, but seeing them in person was bizarre. The woman looked like her picture, but my prof looked completely different.

No comments: