Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

WHOOP!

I'm back from my final final. ;-) It went okay. I could miss 22 of the 80 questions to make an A in the class, and I think I managed that, although I missed some that I really shouldn't have missed. I'll know my grade sometime this afternoon. I answered all the questions in 50 minutes, checked over them for another 20, and then turned it in. I smiled at Dr. Herman on my way out, then gave a big wave to Dr. Hunter at the end of the hallway before leaving the building. I'd like to talk with them again, but right after tests I always want to get as far away from the testing site as possible. I always have to make sure I don't speed on my way home, too. Anyway, I hope I got the grade I needed, but right now I don't even care. All I have to say is:

WHOOP!

No comments: